Barry Investment Advisors is excited to announce the promotions of five members of our team!
- Katherine Taylor started with Barry Investment Advisors as our Client Service Manager in May of 2014 and was recently promoted to Senior Client Service Manager. Katherine serves as the main point of contact between our clients and Fidelity, assisting clients with all account openings, money movement and other correspondence. Additionally, Katherine serves on a few committees in the office, assisting the team with events, client correspondence and more. Her desire and willingness to go above and beyond is recognized by all who work with her. Congratulations, Katherine!
- Lauren Lennahan will be celebrating her five-year anniversary with Barry Investment Advisors this May and was recently promoted to Senior Marketing and Client Service Specialist. Most of our clients are familiar with Lauren’s voice, as she is responsible for scheduling all review appointments. Additionally, Lauren creates all of the review pieces and other reports requested, as well as maintains the system used to do so. Lauren is also very active in the firm’s marketing efforts and specifically, organizes and helps to run all events that we have. Her creativity and enthusiasm is appreciated by all. Congratulations, Lauren!
- Whitney Holland began with Barry Investment Advisors as the Director of Operations in June of 2015. Whitney oversees the day-to-day operations of the firm, including client service, trading, and human resources, and is responsible for the creation and maintenance of internal processes used to support these areas. Additionally, Whitney plays a large role in the marketing and business development, leading the efforts for the firm’s monthly newsletter, website and other marketing materials. As a result of her efforts, Whitney was recently promoted to Vice President, Director of Operations. Congratulations, Whitney!
- Liz Garvey celebrated 10 years with Barry Investment Advisors in April of 2020. Liz started with the firm as our Client Service Manager. She then took on the role of Financial Planner upon passing her Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) examination in 2013 and was recently promoted to Director of Financial Planning. Liz works with a number of our clients and assists them with all of their financial planning needs. She does this not only through client review meetings, but also through informative emails as well as podcasts. Liz also serves on a number of other committees and assists with the firm’s development initiatives. Liz’s passion is helping clients in any way that she can and her work ethic serves as an example for all who work with her. Thanks for all that you do, Liz!
- Kate Alves began her career with Joe 29 years ago as a Financial Associate in the trading group at Merrill Lynch. In 2000, Kate received the Certified Financial Planner® designation and served as Financial Planner until 2015, when she transitioned to the role of Financial Advisor. In addition to serving clients, Kate leads the firm’s development and marketing efforts, overseas the Financial Planning Department and plays a large role on the Investing Committee. Her energy and her desire to succeed is contagious. She serves as an excellent role model for everyone in the firm and her enthusiasm is appreciated by all. As a result of her efforts and desire and ability to lead the team, we are excited to announce that Kate has recently been promoted to President. Congratulations, Kate! Well deserved.
Congratulations to everyone and thank you for all of your hard work!